CHANGE YOUR LINKS!

hello alcohollywood!

Monday, October 24, 2005

emails make me cry. so cry baby hor? almost 19 already still like that.. cannot take it.

this is really random, but one thing that i think is in the genes to prove that my siblings and i are related by blood... we dont really remember names.. like on tuesday, danny, melvin and i bumped into one of melvin's friend.. and this guy started talking to my brother yadayada.. and after we walked away.. danny turned to melvin and went.. "who is he?".. and on saturday, my sis and i were in town and then we bumped into this ex crew.. (ex steward! very charming!) so he called my sisters name and they started talking yadayada.. after he left, my sis went.. "i think i flew with him before.. but i dont remember his name." see, its in the genes! and its not me being superficial..

see lah, always make me cry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home